Thursday, December 31, 2009

Update

So a lot has happened!....


Laura had a baby so I'm an aunt!
His name is Jack and he is so cute!!
I frequently give him kiss attacks...he'll
learn to love them!! But he for sure
loves being held by grandma and grandpa!!!

I have also officially become the target for
any teasing in my family! :P Apparently,
I react in really funny ways.


















BUT...I am TOTALLY the favorite ;) ha ha, jk! But I love being with all my fam! I got to go see Jacob in a Midsummer Night's Dream and he was AMAZING as the fairy king!! Afterwards, some of his friends guessed I was eighteen which is a typical guess, but one girl guessed I was fourteen years old....???????

I made it onto Theatre Ballet this year and have LOVED performing and dancing again! I've had a couple fun roles so far...I was the crazy girl in our comedy dance and I was a step sister in Cinderella. It's been really fun, but way busy!! It's hard to balance dance, work, school, and eating! :( But I like being busy!! We're going on tour in a few months to the Pacific Northwest!!

I helped throw a bridal shower for one of my good friends from high school. Now there's only two of us left that are single. :O But it was fun, we made all the girls guess which eye, nose, ear, lips, foot, and arm was the grooms...the bride won!

Yeah, well there's a lot more that has happened, but all this was obviously hard enough for now. So goodbye til the next time I have the time and desire. :D

3 comments:

Robin said...

are you coming to Portland on your tour!? If you do, we'll totally come see you!

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

hooray im totally happy you finally updated your blog. you will have to do it more often now that i dont live by you anymore!!

Calli & Zac said...

Kim.... your blog is LONG overdue. Nice work. Love and miss you!!