Friday, October 17, 2008

Rotisserie Style

Calli, Sara, and I went to get Acai bowls the other day (which are amazing and addictive) and we met some local Hawaiian guys. They got our number and called us up to hang out last night. We chilled in our hot tub and then decided to go to the beach. We all walked down to the beach closest to our house in our wet swim suits. It was night time, so no one was there. At the beach, the three guys decided it would be fun to push a big log that had washed up onto the sand back into the water. When they got it in, they made me wrap my legs and arms around it, and then spun me in and out of the water like a rotisserie chicken! It was hilarious!! The other girls didn't want to do it, so we all sat on top of it like a horse and the six of us walked ourselves around in the ocean. I bet that looked pretty funny too! Good times!

No comments: